General Policies and Regulations
By accessing our website, you agree to the terms on this site. The website reserves the right to change, modify, add or discontinue any part of the Terms and Conditions at any time and changes will be effective immediately upon posting without notice. Please regularly check to update our changes.
Please read carefully before getting started:
1. Website manual
– It is strictly forbidden to use any part of this website for commercial purposes without our permission.
– During the registration process, users agree to receive emails from the Nissan Vietnam. Then, if users do not want to continue receiving mail, you can refuse by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.
2. Brand and copyright
All intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered), information, designs, texts, graphics, software, images, video, music, source code and basic software on this website belong to Nissan Vietnam. The entire content of the site is protected by Vietnam’s copyright laws and international conventions. All rights reserved.
Transportation and Installation Policy
Warranty & maintenance policy
Warranty and maintenance policy is specified at: http://www.nissan.com.vn/dich-vu/bao-hanh/
Return & refund policy
1. Purpose and scope of information collection
In order to book for a test drive, customers are required to register their personal information (Full Name, Email, Phone Number, etc.) in order for Nissan Vietnam to contact and arrange the test drive or private preview of the vehicle.
2. Scope of information use
3. Duration of information storage
We will store customers’ personal information in our internal database in the course of providing our services to our customers, or until such time as customer request to delete their information from our system.
4. Address of personal information manager
Nissan Vietnam Co., Ltd
Address: 3rd floor, PVI Tower, No. 01 Pham Van Bach, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi
5. Means and tools for users to access and edit their personal data
Customers can contact us directly at Hotline: 1800 6883 to request for correction of personal information.
6. Commitment to confidentiality of customer information